But she's always cute! (that's our unbiased opinion, anyway)
And isn't that the cutest rocking chair? My Grandpa O. was a carpenter and he made it for me when I was little. Isn't it just perfect for Abby? I just need to stain that replacement piece on the seat. I'm not sure what happened there.
P.S. That picture of her crying was her reaction when she saw me cutting Garrett's hair last night. I don't know if it was the hum of the clippers or the sight of hair falling from his head, but she was very unhappy about it.




6 comments:
oh my gosh! I cannot believe how cute she is getting. I'm serious, Hannah, she needs to be in a beautiful baby contest! I love her jammies too. And I loved the red sox clothes.
Great pictures - keep 'em coming. She's our cutest granddaughter!!
Hannah, Abby is SO cute. She is looking more like your little kid pictures...especially her eyes. I agree with Emma. She could win a baby beauty contest. Thanks for posting such cute pics :)
Mostly she's not happy though.
She's such a drama queen. I wonder who she learned that from. jk
from her namesake, of course
Post a Comment