Friday, October 29, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Last night was the annual "Trunk or Treat" at church.  The girls dressed up as black cats and they were so adorable.  Of course, this was pretty much the easiest costume idea I could think of, and that's why we chose it, but it actually turned out really well.

(And, Ellie has just started "posing" for the camera.... she stands there and says "cheeeee!!" with her face scrunched up in a smile until the flash goes off. Sooo cute.)




(Garrett's pumpkin this year)

2 comments:

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

The girls look really cute in there costumes. Preston is also a black cat. We went to the downtown vinton trick-or-treat today. Our truck or treat/chili cookoff is tomorrow night.

Lauren in GA said...

The girls look darling!! I love the pink ghost banner in the background, too.

I remember seen Garretts pumpkin at the Trunk or Treat years ago. I was impressed then and I am totally impressed with this one, too. I remember you were dressed in a really cool dress, too.