Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 38 - A photo of my parents

Aaaaand, I'm back!  Sorry about the week-long hiatus, but we were on vacation!  I meant to schedule some posts before we left, and I also meant to blog while we were gone, but that didn't really happen!  But don't worry, we're back now and I'm excited to get down to blogging the remainder of this 50-day challenge.

(.... because I know you were all worried!! :) 


This was taken just this morning!!!  Love you, Mom and Dad, and we miss you already!  We had a great time in Pennsylvania (and I'll blog about it soon!).


********
Up tomorrow: My zodiac sign, and does it fit me?

2 comments:

pcubed said...

Cute picture! I swear your kids get cuter every picture!! :)
I hope yall had a great time, and I can't wait to read about it.

Lauren in GA said...

I love the picture!

Of course, you know I was worried!