Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 29 - Color spectrum test

So, instead of talking about my favorite colors I'm going to refer you all to take this color spectrum test.  If you have a few minutes, click on the link and take the test to see how well you see different colors.  It's challenging!

The score goes from 0 to 99, and the lower your score is, the better.  I got a 12.  You can even see (below) which spectrums of color I "struggled" with.  Looks like blues and greens get me all mixed up!


What was your score?

Ok, and if you must know.... I really like blue.  And pink.  And recently I'm really liking kelly green.

***********
Up tomorrow: The friendliest person I knew for one day. (??????)

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

47, yikes. I had Lasik six years ago so I guess I'm blaming my score on that. ;) Interesting, thanks!
Have a super weekend!

pcubed said...

I couldn't believe I was a 47!! I have great vision. Who knew?