Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 41 - (free day) - "Rush"

...I get a rush when I get emails from people I miss and haven't seen in a long time

...I get a rush when Garrett gets home from work, especially if I haven't seen him for a few days

...I get a rush when I win something on eBay

...I get a rush when someone says, "Let's go out for dinner"

...I get a rush when I can run 3 miles without stopping to walk

...I get a rush when I come home to a clean house (it happens pretty often, I have the best husband!)

...I get a rush when I hear certain songs that bring back great memories

...I get a rush when I find a pair of jeans that fits just right (AND looks good!)

...I get a rush when I get a package in the mail

...But I really get a rush when I see these two girls giggling loudly together.  No one can make Ellie laugh like Abby can.  A deep belly laugh (that sometimes sounds so fake!) that just makes me laugh too.  These two girls light up my life.




**********
Up tomorrow: A bad habit

2 comments:

sos said...

You are so right about those girls - we miss hearing them laugh. Come back soon!!

pcubed said...

They are so cute! We miss yall, and wish we were closer so we could visit! Can't wait to play some tetris soon!!!
The photos are awesome, who took them?