Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 42 - A bad habit

A bad habit?  Just one? How about I list some for you:

-I bite my nails when I'm nervous and/or bored
-I rarely wash off my makeup before going to bed (so lazy)
-I leave laundry in the dryer for a couple days, sometimes.   That is, if I even DO the laundry.  Garrett starts the laundry most of the time (but I am usually in charge of the folding, it seems).
-Procrastinating
-Throwing together last-minute meals... for a week straight.  I know it's great to be able to throw together a good meal at the last minute, but I think I do this waaay too much.  I mean, I go grocery shopping with a weeklong menu in mind, but then as the week progresses I get lazy (or just too busy), and I start throwing together simple meals instead of nice dinners that I have planned.  I need to make more nice dinners.
-Going along with that, another bad habit is that I don't always stick to my grocery list.  I try really hard to stick to the list in order to save money, but I'm not usually very successful.  I suppose I should just add "Stacy's Pita Chips" to my grocery list, and then this won't be an issue anymore.

**********
Up later today: A picture of my favorite place in the world

3 comments:

JoAnna said...

my dryer has a tendency to hold on to clothes too...

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

What leaving clothes in the dryer is a bad habit?!? I do this all the time. I do laundry on Monday and Tuesday (3-4 loads whites, darks, lights and sheets). I usually leave the last batch in there just because I am so SICK of folding and putting away.

Glad that you guys had a nice vacation with your family. I LOVE the new pictures of the girls! Oh and you and Garrett look really cute in that picture on the side of your blog. Justin and I need more pictures of just the two of us. It seems like we take pictures of him and Preston or me and Preston, but not the two of us.

pcubed said...

Laundry seems to be the universal bad habit! We absolutely love stacey's pits chips, so I feel you on that one.
Sorry about beating you at tetris last night, I know that kind of came out of no where. I am more than happy to have a rematch whenever you are back over at Haley and Rob's. :)