Here's a "keeping it real" photo for you. Post-workout.... I think I see the remnants of yesterday's mascara on my face, too.
It's really hard to take a self portrait with a fixed lens on an SLR camera.... Half of my face was blurry in most of the pictures. I did finally find a spot with good natural light in our apartment though.
Taken August 17, 2010.
*************************
Up tomorrow - it's a free day... hmmmmmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
whoop...whoop...whoop
you must have a pretty daddy!
nice post work out...what work out did you do today? :)
(I hope those comments are from people you know!) You are such a beautiful person, Hannah. Btw, I finished the book post. What should I do with the book?
Nice picture. I wish I looked that nice after a workout...
I love that I can always tell when it's DAD posting a comment.
Post a Comment