This picture was taken in 1984, so I was probably about 6 months old or so. I kind of think I look like Ellie, but maybe that's just wishful thinking?
But let's face it, what people REALLY want to see is an awkward teenage picture. So here you go.
Haha, it's not even that awkward! Sorry (not really). This was taken at girls' camp in 1998, and yes I got three bulls-eyes! I'm pretty sure I stole that shirt. My brother-in-law John has since stolen it from me. I miss it.
Up tomorrow: A letter to my crush
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You were a cute baby and a cute teenager :-). I got the food storage book today--when would you like the post? (sorry I'm lazy and am not sending you an email!)
You were a darling baby and such a pretty teenager...with fierce aim.
Let's see...in 1984 I was 14 years old...
...oh, sorry...enough about me...
Post a Comment