Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 8 - A recent photo of myself

I don't usually have many pictures taken of me, but Garrett happened to snap this one on Thursday night.  We went out for dinner then went shopping for a new iron.  Hot date, huh?  Anything is a great date when you don't have your kids with you. (We didn't end up buying an iron, but we need a new one pretty badly.  The iron we have now has been Garrett's since he was a freshman at BYU (10 years ago) and even then it wasn't a very good one).

And about yesterday's youtube post... I can't believe I forgot to post this video.  I used to work at the BYU Library (best job!) so I especially loved this.  I worked in the HR department but often helped out with video projects, so I know the guys who made this one.  I love it and everyone else does too - it has over 2 million views on youtube, and it's only been out a few weeks!

Hopefully you are familiar with the Old Spice commercials.  If not, watch one on Youtube before you watch this one. (just search "Old Spice Commercial" in Youtube)





*************
Up tomorrow: Some of my favorite blogs

3 comments:

Jon and Molly Knight said...

I love this video. And this guy was at my ward prayer a few weeks ago. Unfortunately for me, I didn't even realize it was him until after he left...

Aleasha said...

You look awesome!!!

Lauren said...

That video is so awesomely funny! ha ha I love it!