Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 16 - 5 Celebrity crushes

So, admittedly, I really don't have any "celebrity crushes".  I don't really know celebrities (let's face it, not many people do), and I always tended to have a crush on people I knew, not someone I just saw and never talked to.

However, some movie and tv characters....... that's a whole other story.

Jack Bauer.  What can I say?  Garrett and I recently got Netflix and neither of us had ever seen an episode of "24", so we started with season 1 (it took us only about a week and a half to get through all 24 episodes).  I have to say... Kiefer Sutherland is not really that impressive-looking (sorry Kiefer).  But Jack Bauer? Wow.  Wowowow. (P.S. Do you know how hard it is to find a picture of Jack Bauer without his gun?)  We've only seen the first season and I'm in love.


Dr. Jack Shepherd from "Lost".  I think many ladies agree with me here.  Not much explanation is needed.  And hey, he's a doctor.  Clearly that does something for me.  The next one, however, I've gotten flack about:


Dr. House.  Yeah, maybe this seems odd, but I think he's incredibly handsome.  And there's something about his sarcasm that I just love.  That must be why I married Garrett.  He's sarcastic, and now he's a doctor. Hmmm, interesting...

I know it's incredibly cliche to like Brad Pitt, but I must include this caveat that I like Brad Pitt in "Ocean's Eleven" specifically.  I'm not a huge fan of his normally but he's very good looking in this movie.  Oh, and "Mr. and Mrs. Smith."  Other than those two movies, I don't care much about him.

And finally........
Uncle Jesse.  What little girl in the mid-90's DIDN'T have a crush on Uncle Jesse?  The bad boy with a sensitive side.... every girl's dream, I think.  And nowadays, John Stamos is still pretty easy on the eyes.


******************
Up tomorrow (well, later today): A photo that makes me sad

1 comment:

Emma and John said...

I thought Danny Tanner was way hotter than Uncle Jesse.

But I totally agree- there is something really attractive about Dr. House!