Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 6 - What I ate today

What I ate today:

Breakfast: a banana (I'm not much of a breakfast person - if I eat something heavy (or sweet) I feel really sick)

Lunch - cheese quesadillas & black beans & applesauce (we ate at the park, it was fun)

Snack - A piece of whole wheat bread with spinach and homemade hummus on top

Dinner - Date night!  We went out and got pizza at a place downtown.  I had a personal sized white pizza.

Hmmm... not a very good eating day.  I got really sick last week and have been feeling a bit queasy ever since, so I've been eating kind of strangely.  I can't believe I hardly ate ANY fruits or vegetables today.  Usually I have no problem getting enough (+ extra) veggies in one day.  Fruit is tougher for me unless there are berries around. :)  Maybe I should invest in some V-8 for days like today.


**************
Up tomorrow: A funny youtube video

No comments: