Friday, August 27, 2010
Day 21 - Favorite television program(s)
Hands down, the best program of all time is Arrested Development. It's hilarious, it's brilliant, it never gets old. I will warn you though, that if you watch the Pilot episode (on DVD), there is some swearing. That's because it was originally going to be on HBO. Anyway, the show only lasted for 3 seasons because it was completely undervalued while it was around. It's a classic now, though. Classic. They've been talking about doing a movie for years, and I'm still hoping it comes to fruition. Now that is a movie I would pay to see in the theater.
Seinfeld is also brilliant. I could watch reruns of Seinfeld every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. Hilarious. The great thing about that show is that everyone can appreciate it. It's universal.
Garrett and I have recently started watching 24. It. is. INTENSE! And I have to say, I'm pretty disturbed at how much violence there is but it's pretty exciting too. And we all know I have a crush on Jack Bauer so I forgive him for his misdeeds (not that he does anything wrong. He's one of the good guys!). We are halfway through the second season and I'm loving that we have 6 more seasons to watch after this!
And finally, Modern Family is definitely a new favorite and we're looking forward to when that returns to ABC on September 22 at 9pm. Oh, does it sound like I'm making a plug for the show? I guess I am. It's great.
***********
Up tomorrow: A photo that makes me happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment