Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 22 - A photo that makes me happy

Match Day, March 2010

I think the look on Garrett's face says it all.  Years and years of hard work and sacrifice all proved to be worthwhile when Garrett opened his envelope to discover that yes, he would be working in the field of his choice, in his #1 ranked program.  It was a fantastic day, spent with great friends.  I'll never forget it.

************
Up tomorrow: Share a favorite tune

2 comments:

boderirecept said...

Hello, I am a thirty year old Italian mother, I follow your blog and I love it. I am 6 months pregnant and after birth of my daughter could not seem to have more children so I gave everything to mothers who had difficulty. they have returned the favor but the only thing I miss now is the stroller. I'm participating a photo contest valid only for Italy and I involved my family and friends vote every day but it seems not enough....are now desperate the contest is running can you help me?
is not spam you just go on in the site inglesina my photo is number 1272.
Thank you so if you want to help me daily

http://www.inglesinalive.it/scheda_foto.php?id=1272

Lauren in GA said...

The way you wrote about it makes me teary.