In general, I hate youtube videos. HATE them. People try to be funny, or the picture and/or sound quality is so bad that I just can't stand to watch it. So needless to say, I don't have a favorite youtube video. I do, however, have a cute of my kids that we shot a day or so before we moved from Georgia, so I'll share that. Because I'm a mom, that's what I do.
Oh and I just remembered... here is a video that we watch every St. Patrick's Day. It's tradition. It has almost 15 million views so you may have already seen it... yes, it's that good.
Up tomorrow: A recent photo of myself
Oh and I just remembered... here is a video that we watch every St. Patrick's Day. It's tradition. It has almost 15 million views so you may have already seen it... yes, it's that good.
Up tomorrow: A recent photo of myself

1 comment:
The air mattress one is adorable.
That video made me laugh...my favorite part was the woman that said it was a crack head in a tree.
Post a Comment